Director of Professional Development & HH/Hospice Regulatory Relations
- Reviews state and federal policies and regulations and determines impact on the delivery of Ohio health care services
- Staff liaison to Clinical Executive Action Council and Assisted Living special interest group
- Works with state and federal agencies and regulatory bodies
Core of Knowledge Calendar
September 6, 2017
ore of Knowledge
The content of the course is designed to provide information and promote understanding that will lead to more effective performance in the administration of long-term care. The subject areas listed below have been recommended by the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards and endorsed by BELTSS.
These topics are included in the Core of Knowledge course:
1) applicable standards of environment, health and safety;
2) local health and safety regulations;
3) general administration;
4) psychology of care;
5) principles of medical care;
6) personal and social care;
7) therapeutic and supportive care and services in long-term care;
8) departmental organization and management; and
9) community interrelationships
2017 Core of Knowledge Dates
January 16, February 3, 2017
Registration deadline January 6
LeadingAge Ohio hosted the first of two 2017 Core of Knowledge AIT Training courses at Nationwide Conference Center from January 16 through February 3. Thirty-eight participants graduated from the Core of Knowledge and many will soon sit for their licensing test to become a nursing home administrator (LNHA).
LeadingAge Ohio would like to thank all of the skilled presenters for their time and dedication to the Core of Knowledge and the long-term care profession.
July 31 - August 17
Registration deadline is July 24
For registration information, click here.